All links to Shabbat and minyan Zoom services are the same each week. Please note upcoming change below.
Due to the High Holy Days chair setup, services held in the Sanctuary (Renewal, Torah and all services at 11:15 am and after) will not be available online this week.
Shabbat Synaplex returns on September 23
- 9:00 am: Renewal Service (in the Sanctuary) with Rabbi Michael and guest musician, Jeremiah Klarman
- NO Babysitting this week.
- 9:00 am: Traditional Shacharit Service (in the Chapel) led by Jan Brodie
- 9:55 am: Torah Service; Haftarah chanted by Joan Rich, Torah read by Marc Winer
- 10:00 am: Center for Jewish Education FAMILIES meet at Phillips Beach for Reverse Tashlich (NO classes at CSH)
- No Nosh & Drash this week.
- 10:00 am Torah Yoga led by Stacie Nardizzi (in the Chapel) Be the Calm Through Your Practice – On & Off the Mat
- 11:15 am: Mourner’s Kaddish, Healing and Rabbi’s Talk (in the Sanctuary)
- 11:45 am Closing Blessings and Shabbat Café in the tent ONLY (please dress accordingly)
*Schedule subject to change. Some times are approximate.
No online option on September 23 due to High Holy Days setup.
As of September 30, Zoom will no longer be available. Please join us on one of the 3 other platforms to participate in services in the Sanctuary.
The Renewal Service will often feature guest musicians to accompany our clergy. B’nei Mitzvah, namings, AufRuf and other simchas take place during the Torah Service.
- Renewal Service 9:00 am
- Torah Service 9:50 am (approx.)
- Mourner’s Kaddish, Healing, Talk, Ruach Rally 11:15 am
- Closing Blessings approx. 11:45 am
There are 6 ways for you to join us:
As of September 23, Zoom will no longer be available. Please join us on one of the 3 other platforms to participate in service in the Sanctuary.
- Traditional Shacharit Service 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Nosh & Drash (when scheduled) 10:00 am-11:00 am
*When scheduled. Timing subject to change.