All links to Shabbat and minyan Zoom services are the same each week. You can refer to any This Week at CSH email or the website.
This schedule resumes September 3, 2022
- 9:00 am Renewal Service, Traditional Minyan and Center for Jewish Education
- 10:00 am Nosh & Drash; Torah Yoga; Torah Service & Musaf
- 11:15 am Mourner’s Kaddish, Healing, Talk, Ruach Rally (Rally only when simcha is held)
- 12:00 pm Shabbat Café for all in social hall and/or tent (weather permitting)
*Schedule subject to change. Not every Synaplex offering is offered every week. See schedule to right for upcoming week.
- 9:00 am: Renewal Service with Cantor Sarah, Ruth Estrich and guest musician, Jeremiah Klarman; Traditional Shacharit Service led by Jan Brodie; Center for Jewish Education (grades K-6)
- 10:00 am: Torah Service with Torah read by Mimi Nelson Oliver, Cantor Sarah and Diane Levin and Haftarah chanted by Diane Levin; Nosh & Drash with Rabbi Howard Kosovske; Torah Yoga with Stacie Nardizzi
- 11:15 am: Mourner’s Kaddish, Healing followed by Drash (Talk) given by Howie Abrams
- 11:45 am: Closing Blessings followed by Shabbat Café (Kiddush Lunch)
The Renewal Service will often feature guest musicians to accompany our clergy. B’nei Mitzvah, namings, AufRuf and other simchas take place during the Torah Service.
- Renewal Service 9:00 am
- Torah Service 9:50 am (approx.)
- Mourner’s Kaddish, Healing, Talk, Ruach Rally 11:15 am
- Closing Blessings approx. 11:45 am
- Traditional Shacharit Service 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Nosh & Drash (when scheduled) 10:00 am-11:00 am
*When scheduled. Timing subject to change.