Our congregation is deeply committed to making the best Jewish education on the North Shore accessible to each child and family in our community.
There is NO CHARGE for tuition for CSH members. There is a registration fee payable for each student. That fee is: $90 for students who attend once a week (Pre K – 1 and 7th grades), $195 for students in grades 2- 6.
There is no additional fee for special education services or support.
No one is EVER denied Jewish education at the CJE!
In order to register your child/ren for CJE,
- Sign in to your ShulCloud account at ShulCloud. (If you have not previously set up your Shulcloud login and password, email Cheryl Schwartz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- On your Member Account Page, scroll down to the bottom section: My Event and School Registrations
- Click on the Start School Enrollment tile
- It will ask which term you are enrolling to and you should choose the upcoming academic year. For example Center for Jewish Education 2022-2023. Hit Continue.
- The next screen will show your child/ren with a drop down option beside the child’s name. Its default reads “Do Not Enroll” which can be confusing. Click within that box and you will then be able to choose the option to enroll your child in their correct grade for the coming academic year.
- Click on the box to verify that is the correct grade for the correct child. Hit Continue or Abandon Enrollment if you have made a mistake.
- You will then see the Enrolling Information page. If previously enrolled, it will show the information from last year. PLEASE REVIEW your information carefully.
- The Authorization section must be clicked to YES. That is the standard permission slip language to which you are agreeing.
- Double-check your emergency contact’s information. You may also hit the button marked Save for Later if you need to retrieve more information.
- Once you hit the Complete Enrollment button, the Registration Fee is added to your account. An email will be generated to tell you that you have completed the form and that your child’s enrollment is awaiting confirmation.
- A confirmation of enrollment email will be sent to complete the enrollment process.
SOME DETAILS ABOUT THE CJE SCHOOL YEAR
We will be returning to our previous schedule, meeting in person on Shabbat from 9:00 a.m. – 12 noon on Saturday mornings for grades Kindergarten through Six and on Tuesday afternoons from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. for grades 2 through 7.