The Board of Directors approved the COVID Task Force’s recommendation to move to masks optional effective May 25, 2022.
Proof of vaccination (see below for requirements) will continue to be required at the door for anyone 12 and older. The Board also approved the ability for attendance at a service or an event with a negative COVID test within 72 hours of entry.
COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Entry
Any individual age 12 years or older who wishes to enter the Shirat Hayam building is required:
- To be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine; and
- Display proof of vaccination each time prior to entry.
Acceptable proofs of vaccination include any of the following forms:
- Your original CDC-issued vaccination card
- A paper copy of your vaccination card
- A digital image of your vaccination card displayed on your smartphone
As always, we encourage anyone who is not feeling well to join us remotely, and anyone at increased risk to discuss their situation with their doctors and to make choices that insure their safety and well-being.